“Adventure travel requires a spirit of adventure.” At Go South, our small group trips are about cultural and environmental respect and enjoyment. We invite you to challenge your spirit of adventure and involve yourself with proud cultures, ancient peoples and mysterious places. Where the lines between past and present are often blurred and the seasons, not seconds, mark the passage of time.
The Go South Difference
- Experience – Founder Troy Glennon travels extensively throughout Central and South America, both independently and as an adventure tour leader. From this first hand knowledge, we design our adventures with experienced local operators who share our commitment to personalized service, responsible and sustainable tourism.
- Value – No Hidden Costs – We have planned your adventure from touchdown to takeoff. This means that all ground transfers and transportation (bus, train, etc.) during your adventure are included in the Trip Cost.
- Service – We are dedicated in helping put together the best trip for you. This can entail adding extension programs, combining tours in different countries, or customizing a trip to your special interests. While traveling in your chosen destination, our local expert guides and in country operators are committed to bringing out the best in your adventure.
- Attitude – We believe our adventure destinations are to be explored, not invaded. From this perspective, we have designed travel experiences that are perfect for couples, families and small groups (approx. 12 persons). This focus assures that we have a minimal impact not only on the wilderness areas we visit, but also the local cultures we encounter.
Small Group Departures & Accommodations
Our adventures are customized to your schedule and are perfect for travelers who have a specific time frame. Your trip is guaranteed to depart with a 2 person group minimum. All trips feature first class tour services and your choice of comfortable and safe accommodations (standard, superior or deluxe) that fit your budget. For those travelers with a more flexible schedule, Extra Days and Trip Extensions can be easily added for you to extend your adventure possibilities.
- Custom Itineraries and Accommodations can also be arranged for any group big or small.